Trollingvänner som följer min blogg

Besök Scandinavian Trollingforum, klicka på loggan

9 maj 2017

4 Sale, loads of Fishing and boating gear

Simrad 4G radar antenna, used but in great condition 16000kr








Lowrance HDS12 Gen2 touch
Used but in great condition
21000kr









Standard Horizon HX280E
Brand new in box 2100kr










Coastkey for twin installation.
First model.
Used but in great condition 2500kr




























Coastkey for twin installation, latest model. 4500kr
Used in like new condition!





















Sea star 1.7 hydraulic steering helm pump.
When I installed my Ullman Dynamics helm chair I needed to install a helm pump that I could tilt.
So there's nothing wrong with the pump. 2000kr






































New in box Suzuki twin motor top mount remote control. 2500kr


















New in box 4 Shimano Tekota 600LC line counter reels.
I filled three of the reels with line at the same time as I did the other 25 Tekotas.
I stored them in their boxes in my basement, and forgot all about the , till I found them a fe weeeks ago.
Price is 6000kr for all four of them, or 1700kr each.
I may have enough line for the fourth one.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 kommentar:

  1. Intresserad av radarn men hittar ingen mail-adress eller kontaktinfo?

    SvaraRadera

Loading...

Följ min TRUE HEADING CTRX CARBON + AIS online på kartan.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP